Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Whats the buzz

Sooooo. I am pumped and getting ready for a visit from Sam Resnicow this weekend for a 3 day workshop being held here in Florence.
Sam became a friend during the Hoop Idol competition this past spring. Sam took 2nd place in the competition, and I have been looking forward to meeting up with him, and having fun with our hoops.

Here is one of Sams videos.




So I am super stoked about Sam coming to teach in out little studio here this weekend! I will try my best to keep you posted. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rebecca, I found you via hooping.org. Love your videos. I'm new to this and want to get folks in my community involved. So I volunteered to head up a hoop jam at out local Van Wyck Days, in Sept. Do you know of any hoopers in the Lancaster, Sc area who might want to come out and play? Would be much grateful for any contacts.

    ReplyDelete